Cobra’s airborne divisions are getting a serious injection of dread-inducing tech! Following a string of early in-store leaks, Hasbro has officially deployed its newest combatant: the G.I. Joe Classified Series #225 Cobra D.I.R.E. Hawk (Dread-Inducing Responsive Energy) action figure.
Acting as a designated retail store exclusive, this unique mechanical trooper expands the dark fantasy ranks of Crystal Ball's mysterious D.I.R.E. Tech program. Built specifically to bolster your troop-building ranks, this paratrooper delivers a beautifully striking, neon-infused villainous presence to contrast your frontline Joes.
A Clever Reuse of Tactical Gear & Neon Mechanics
Standing at the line's premium 6-inch scale (15 cm), the D.I.R.E. Hawk features a clever combination of fan-favorite parts that engineering purists will instantly recognize. The body construction borrows its sleek base armor molds from the Rattler Gunner, over-layered with a high-tech tactical vest and specialized armor chaps.
Where this paratrooper truly takes off is its spectacular accessories. The figure comes loaded with features:
- Translucent Neon Wings: Reused from the deluxe Raptor figure mold, these giant mechanical wings are repainted in a vibrant, translucent D.I.R.E. Green aesthetic that pops heavily against his grey flight suit.
- Wolf's Claw Gauntlets: Swappable hand choices originally seen with the Ghost Viper, complete with unique hand attachments and weapon grip profiles.
- D.I.R.E. Combat Flight Helmet: A distinctively sculpted, gold-and-green face mask helmet fitted over an alternate masked head portrait.
- Tactical Ballistics: Fully equipped with a compact tactical submachine gun blaster sidearm to defend his aerial trajectory.
Price Guide & Where to Buy
The figure carries a standard suggested retail price of $42.97 – $42.99 USD, matching deluxe-tier line releases due to his massive wing assembly. Having officially gone on sale October 1, 2026, allocations are rolling out across these primary hobby storefront channels:
- Walmart (Primary Host Store): As an officially designated storefront exclusive, you can secure your unit directly via the Walmart G.I. Joe Classified D.I.R.E. Hawk Product Page. Note that stock alternates rapidly between online shipping waves and regional store shelf arrivals.
- Hasbro Pulse: Limited quantities were distributed directly via the Hasbro Pulse D.I.R.E. Hawk Catalog Entry. Keep tabs on potential secondary allocation windows if primary retail routes temporarily sell out.



Comments
Post a Comment